In today's rapidly changing world of manufacturing, Dura Mold provides real time solutions in every phase of the manufacturing process, from product concept through completion. We have the depth, experience, people, and equipment to handle any needs.
Quick time to market is pivotal to the success of any new concept. Dura Mold's capacity can be a tremendous asset for you to help ensure a rapid response that gets you job done right the first time.
Our design engineers are equipped with the latest CAD and CAM software for 2-D, 3-D, and solid modeling. We are ready to handle the most challenging applications.
Precision Machine Work
The same equipment and personnel that build our top-notch injection molds are also available to do precision machining for almost any other application. We deliver a high standard of detailed workmanship on a variety of products and processes.
We offer complete CMM inspection and reports on finished parts, components, and even EDM electrodes, to ensure an accurate and high quality part every step of the way. A quality product is no coincidence or surprise; it is expected after quality assurance throughout all phases of manufacturing.
Dura Mold is a full-service plastic injection mold, die cast die, and prototype mold manufacturer specializing in high speed machining, wire EDM machining, CMM inspection, and design and support for offshore tool builds.
Put our experience to work for you, with help on manufacturing optimization, design reviews, troubleshooting, and project management, both in-house or even at your other tooling sources.
We can even make new tools from your sample parts. Whether we are taking your conceptual model to market, or recreating a part that is no longer available, we can construct geometry from your sample, design a tool for it, and take your concept into production.
Dura Mold is continually investing in equipment and software to maintain our cutting-edge technology. Here is a brief listing of some of our key equipment:
- (2) Creative Evolution HSD-500 CNC 20” x 24” Table
- Creative Evolution HS-1400 CNC 55” x 27” Table
- FPT LEM-936L 5-axis universal mill, 118" x 59" x 47" travels
- Sharnoa SDC-20 16” x 33” Table
- Sharnoa SVC-36 16” x 43” Table
- Sharnoa SDC-40 27” x 51” Table
- Sharnoa HPM-40 21” x 47” Table
- Sharnoa SVC-52 CNC 51” x 28” Table
- Cincinnati Milacron Arrow 44” x 20" Table
- Nomura Boring Mill 72” x 50” Table
- Gilbert Horizontal Boring Mill 65” x 70” Table
- (4) Milltronics Partner MB18 CNC Vertical Milling Machine 10” x 50” Table
- CNC Lathe – Max Stock Dia. 22” Max Length 48”
- Howa Sangyo Lathe Max. Dia. Stock 16” Max. Length 36”
- Charmilles Roboform 810 CNC EDM 43” x 43” x 22”
- Charmilles Roboform 400 CNC EDM
- Charmilles Robofil 300 Wire EDM Max. Size 15” x 33” x 19”
- Mattison Surface Grinder 30” x 74” Chuck
- Blanchard Rotary Grinder Max. Size 24” x 24” x 13”
- Nicco Surface Grinder 12” x 23” Chuck
- Harig Surface Grinder 12” x 6” Chuck